"Decorating for the future"
ESK offers all customers the opportunity to select from a range of environmentally friendly products from leading manufactures including Dulux, Crown and Farrow & Ball, as they become available.
As people are becoming increasingly environmentally conscious, the demand for products such as eco-paints grows because they:
- provide a better option for allergy and asthma suffers
- produce less odour
- reduce the average home's carbon footprint by 30kg, compared to those painted with conventional products
- are manufactured using sustainable organic chemistry principles
- are made from natural, organic components
- do not contain petrochemical solvents, pesticides, fungicides, acrylics, vinyls, alkyds or synthetic colouring
- can be recycled as compost.
Using eco-friendly paints does not mean that you have to compromise the quality of finish or performance you expect from our suppliers. For more information contact us to speak to an advisor.