ESK are awarded the certificate of commitment “Gold Award” under the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS).
CSCS or Construction Skills Certification Scheme, to give it its full title, is the competence card scheme for Construction.
The scheme’s objectives are to improve skill levels and competency across the industry in order to reduce accidents, ill heath and fatalities and to improve productivity.
For us to have this award it shows current and future clients that we will provide a high quality service and it gives them piece of mind that all our workforce possess the skills to carry out the work competently and safely.
Achieving “Gold” recognises that 75% of our workforce are fully qualified whilst the other 25% are working towards their NVQ’s. Once our trainees have completed their NVQ’s we will be applying for “Platinum” status…..Watch this space…