Please contact us if you would like to discuss your decorating requirements in more detail.
We would be very happy to talk through your project or answer any questions you might have.
Health and Safety
“Customer and employee welfare will always remain a priority.”
We take the health and safety of our employees, clients and the general public extremely seriously and we carry:
- Public and Product Liability insurance up to £5 million
- Employer’s Liability insurance up to £10 million
Our collective professionalism, enthusiasm and drive has led to a growing number of awards.
We are accredited and audited yearly by:
In addition we also have an “in-house” Health and Safety policy produced and managed by Turner Safety Solutions Ltd who have years of experience in the Construction Industry. This ensures we remain up-to-date with all current legislations. Our managers are SSSTS qualified (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme), ensuring that they understand the legal requirements for health & safety, welfare and the environment required on sites. 100% of our workforce carry ‘CSCS’ cards, so you can be confident that they have the correct qualifications and training to do the job.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring that proper provision is made for health and safety at all times
- Producing and monitoring Risk and COSHH assessments
- Ensuring that arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances, for use at work, are safe and without risks to health
- Maintenance of all plant, machinery and equipment is carried out on a regular basis
- Ensuring there is safe access to and egress from the place of work
- Emergency procedures are covered on site via toolbox talks conducted by the Main Contractor or our own management/site supervisors
- Activity monitoring is undertaken to maintain agreed standards
- Ensuring our workforce are aware of our Sustainability Policy
- Complying with all lawful requirements in regards with ‘good working practice’ on site